1. Pick the location for your line.
• Click on the Move Drawing Pad icon .
• Then click anywhere in the graph and drag it wherever you want. Keep the point (0,0) visible
2. Pick a first point A on your line.
• Click on the Point icon.
• Click on any grid point to get point A.
• Write down the coordinates of A.
3. Pick a second point B on your line.
• Click on any grid point BUT not on the same vertical as point A. Why not??
• Write down the coordinates of B.
4. Check the coordinates.
5. Draw the line.
6. Calculate the slope of your line.
7. Check your answer!
• Type the slope of the line in the box below as as a fraction a/b or as a decimal rounded to 2 decimals.
• Then click on Check Slope.
• Click on Reset in top right corner to start over.
LFS , Created with GeoGebra