Goal: Understand graph of 2 inequalities on the number line.
1. In the input boxes below, type or paste in inequalities in x. Hit Enter and view the resulting interval on the numberline.
Other examples: x+3≤5, 2x+1>4, 3>=4x/5-11/5
2. To change the view, click on the Move tool and then click and drag the graph as desired.
• Note whether the point is closed or open depends on whether "equality" is included in the inequality.
3. See if you can determine the interval where both inequalities are true.
4. Select: Show result to check your answer.
• To start over, enter a new inequality and hit Enter.