Goal: Given an inequality, find the endpoint on the line, the point type and arrow direction.
1. Generate a new inequality.
• Click on:
• Use the point tool and create the endpoint..
• In boxes, choose point type and arrow direction.
to the left
to the right
When ready, click on:
To correct an error, change choices in boxes and/or move your point (click on move tool and then click & drag point). Then click on Check Answer again.
4. My answer is still wrong:
• Click on New Inequality for a new problem.